Why Buy Your Next Home with Tangible Wealth?
Why should you trust us to find their dream home and negotiate the best price? “Because Experience and Knowledge Matter”
Tangible Wealth offers, an unparalleled knowledge of the Arizona real estate market, the negotiating skills to assure we find you, your dream home at the best price possible and insure a smooth transaction for the start to finish.
Your home search begins with finding a lender or mortgage broker, who will provide you with a pre-approval for a loan to purchase your new home.
Here are some of our preferred Lenders:
Mortgage Lending – Mortgage Banking Officer
402 W. Broadway 23rd Floor
San Diego, CA 92101
1725 E Skyline Dr
Tucson, AZ 85718
Are you relocating to this area? Looking for more information to help you find the right city and neighborhood for your family?
Our relocation guide includes the most up-to-date and vital information for people looking to move to our area.
Links to resources to help with your home transaction.
Escrow and Closing Costs
In Arizona, the Escrow and Title Insurance Company provide the escrow, title policies, and closing services. The stability, reliability and performance of your title and escrow company are vital to protect the interests of all parties to the transaction. The Escrow and Title Company handle the transaction, opening escrow by depositing Buyer’s “good faith” funds (earnest money deposit) in the escrow account, conducting a title search to determine ownership and status of the subject property, Title commitment and Title insurance to guarantee clear and marketable title to the property, preparing all closing documents and completing recording to transfer the ownership.
Timeline for purchase and escrow of your home, including but not limited to:
- Buyer selects a lender and provides information needed for the lender to pre-qualify for a home loan. For all cash transactions, proof of funds is required.
- Completion of the property search (finding the right one, at the location and price) prepare the Purchase Contract to to present to the Seller.
- Purchase Contract and Addendum with accepted and mutually agreed upon terms.
- Accepted Purchase Contract and Earnest Money deposited with Escrow/Title Company.
- Buyer (s) continue to work with lender, completing an application, providing requested documents in a timely manner, lock in the interest rate. (not applicable in all cash sales)
- Seller’s Property Disclosure Statement given to the buyer for review (To be signed and dated by buyer within 5 days), when available.
- Property Insurance claims history given to the buyer for review.
- Home Inspections (home, structural, roof, pool/spa, plumbing etc.)
- Inspection reports(s) reviewed and repairs requested in writing before the end of the inspection period, the Sellers then have 5 days to response to the request.
- Appraisal ordered for the loan or if requested by the Buyer in a cash transaction.
- Title Commitment, CCRs and HOA Disclosures given to the buyer for review.
- Buyer secures Homeowner’s insurance.
- Escrow Company collects payoffs and other information.
- Buyer conducts final walk-through prior to recordation and confirms the completion of all repairs and review of provided repair invoices.
- Buyer & Seller contact all utility companies to connect/disconnect service for the day of the closing/recording.
- Signing of documents by both Seller & Buyer at Escrow Company office.
- Funds from the lender or the buyer (cash) delivered to escrow.
- Documents recorded at County Recorder office.
- Escrow Company distributes funds and Buyer receives keys to their new home!