Marketing Your Home
Every Home is Unique, we strive to build a marketing that fits your home.
- Your home will viewed by Realtors and their buyers by key safe or appointment at an appointed time.
- The listing will be offered on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and offer to the public on their website.
- We would present your listing to our network of Engel & Völkers Advisors through local, national and global presentations.
- Contact and network with non-Engel & Völkers Realtors throughout the community.
- Network with personal contacts through e-mail blasts, direct mail, and social media.
- A professional photographer will photograph your home and for uses in the marketing your home.
- Your Home shall be measured, and a floor plan drawn and included in the printed marketing material and online.
- Property will have online exposure on over 100 websites (see the list of internet sites).
- Exetensive domestic & global exposure through EDGE platform providing unprecedented reach to get your property in front of qualified Buyers around the world.
- Color Brochure created of your home to give to buyers and sent to top agents in your market.
- Colored spotlight ads in the weekend addition of AZ Daily Star
- Colored postcard of your home, sent to your neighbors.
- Home listed on the Engel & Völkers Mobile App.
- Home featured on A Real Estate Team Facebook page, LinkedIn, Instagram, and our Blog.
- Book of information put in your home with CC&R’s, utilities, HOA, plat map, and school information.
- Your home presented at our weekly meetings and private Realtor Tour.
- Showing feedback provided to sellers via email after all showings.
Staging your home helps set the stage to show your home in it best light. This may mean something as simple as de-cluttering your home and removing personal items, or if your home is vacant hiring a staging company to provide furniture and art.
Professional Still and Drone Photos
Professional Photographs shows your home in its best light and gives the potential buyers their first look at your home. For some homes a Drone Photo allows for a better understanding of the home as it sits on the property and the surrounding terrain.